Air Force annoyingly won and annoying missed the price on Henley on Thames at 10s else was backing that. Not sure why I forgot I'd backed Item at 25s antepost and didn't put it up. Anyhow, rain could cause carnage, but let's go.
1.50 - Simmering Sun meets all the trends I want in this and price looks too big when looking at collateral form with likes of Wild Blossom
Simmering Sun 22/1ew
2.25 - Thought really hard about taking on Sun Goddess, but not sure the rain, the draw and a 7lb penalty will stop the win as is so far ahead of mark. Thought about Cox's horses given his record and also Thebestisyettocome and Innichen.
TBC
3.00 - Looking for an improver here and I like the Ian Williams pair. Wouldn't be surprised if Checkandchallenge ran into a place as it best handicapped in race, but hard to go against the typical winning profile. Blue Brother very interesting also.
TBC
3.35 - Legacy Link's course form counts for a lot. 3 year olds do well in the race and watching the RIbblesdale I'm happy to draw a line through it
Legacy Link 14/1ew
4.10 TBC
4.45 - Assuming will be soft by now and Soldier Of The Sea will benefit as whilst early days Blackbeards seem to like soft. On top of this Gentle Hurricane ran pretty well today and Soldier went close to beating it whilst carrying 7lb more. Holds a G2 entry. Revels formlines look good, but drawn 20, not sure.
Soldier of The Sea 18/1ew
5.20 - Again, assuming is soft Caim will benefit and is ahead of mark.
Caim 14/1ew
No comments:
Post a Comment