Monday 31 March 2014

Bets 31/03/2014

Back in the game in a big way yesterday with a solid accumulator, although was close to a big win...

A few at Kempton mulling over ...

2.30 Kempton - Arab Spring 4/6 has a over 1 stone to concede, but is clearly class and the form backs it up. Everything else looks average. Maybe into a small acc, but not single bet.

4.30 Kempton - Have to go for a Moore double with Dutiful Son Evs. Walked last race and surely more to come. Line of Reason has been hacked from 12/1 into 3/1 but will stick with DS.

5.00 Kempton - Thecornishcockney 6/1

5.30 Kempton - Let's go for a Moore Treble; Manor Way 3/1. Hopefully improved over winter enough to take this.





2 comments:

  1. lol I wish you ha posted that! Is it too personal for you to post up your bet slips, not singles but accumulators? I do a lot of them and perhaps I lose due to the way I place them etc and this would help! Well done tho, great bet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too personal at all! More the effort involved! I will try if I can going forward. Today I am £20 quad and £80 (total) trixie on DS, Cockney and MW

      Delete