Thursday 1 May 2014

Bets 01/05/2014

Rats. Up and down, up and down. Yesterday was a down. Annoyingly I really tried to avoid the jumps, and I did. Inevitably Boston Bob and Beat That, two horses I locked onto at Chelts won again. Oh well. In it to win. I was not.

Tom Pricewise Segal has gone for two today:
4.15 Punchestown – Sizing Machine 20/1
6.40 Punchestown – Felix Younger 8/1

A few more today for me too:

Redcar 3.25 – Chance on Johnny Cavagin 13/2. Likes soft ground and hope that Manchestar form is one to follow in this class.
Redcar 3.55 – Back to the GM Hopkins form. Sprit or Soul 6/4 looks on a good mark. Roseburg franked it. Kashmiri Sunset nearly did. Might consider a largish punt with a lay in betting
Redcar 5.05 – Everything looks pretty average expect Sherriff of Nawton 7/4 who looks ahead of mark. Obviously a question on ground and fact is running again quite soon after last race. Sticking with it though

May as well have some half bets at Punchestown J

4.15 – Ned Butline 4/1
4.50 – To say thanks and probably goodbye Uncle Junior 13/2
5.30 – AFC has cost me shed loads of cash so inevitably when I back Quevega 11/10 he’ll cost me more of that
6.40 – Balder Success 5/2


6stNed, HailingsTreasure?

3 comments:

  1. How do u rate fingal abt today in the 5.30? 6/1.....thinking BIG e/w punt...ur thoughts if u have time ! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With my efforts this year on the jumps...no comment! Go with your gut! My quick view on the race was with a 7lb allowance is technically 10lb clear!

      Delete
    2. Cheers pal, u saved me some buck! Shame old quevega couldn't win her last race.

      Delete