Saturday 25 October 2014

Bets 25/10/2014

I have done no reading or viewing of the jumps season yet so could be a tricky start. Down to half bets today.

Aintree 2.00 - Not done this in a while recalculating lengths to pounds over jumps. I'm always wary of horses switching between discplines but Handazan 16/1 is a huge price. C&D winner, on a good mark back over hurdles and goes well fresh.

Donny 2.10 - Be a bit annoyed in Portamento 7/4 got beat. Very good on soft and in great nick

Newbury 2.20 - Tough one. Sky Hunter is the class horse, but I've always been a big Battalion fan. Segal has tipped him at 5/1, but I'm also going with Red Galileo 11/2 who ran a decent race last time out and if stays on this ground must have a decent chance at weights

Aintree 2.30 - I think, Roberto Pegasus 5/1 looks well handicapped but has had a couple of craps run in history so needs to put best effort in

Leapordstown 2.35 - Giovanni Canaletto 8/11

Donny 2.40 - Segal has tipped Oasis Fantasy but I'm going Ruwasi 13/2 who has rock solid form behind Winter Thunder and loves soft ground

Newbury 2.50 - Astrelle 4/1 - Being from Makfi should handle ground and decent form from last race

Aintree 3.00 - Segal has gone for Module but it's a handicap so need to be careful. I think Uxiandre 7/2 is one to beat after beating Oscar Whisky

Donny 3.15 - Segal has gone for Kickboxer, but at the weights I still think Golden Steps 7/1 is a better bet based on last time they faced each other at Leicester. Dungannon could be biggest threat

Newbury 3.30 - Ennistown 3/1 is back to form, handles ground and looks a decent favourite

Aintree 3.40 - Pigeon Island 3/1 has a 10lb claim - better put it to good use!

Donny 3.50 - Apparently Royal Navy Ship was a bit of a coup. I had no idea but when won at 16/1 I was pretty damn happy although watching Jacobean closing down at rapid rates scared me and Ladbrokes are telling me Jacobean 10/3 is the one to be with today even though Elm Park looks pretty solid.


No comments:

Post a Comment