Friday 18 December 2015

Bets 18/12/2015

I really miss Tapeta at Meydan. Just ridiculous it's not there anymore. Was huge money making angles and was the only thing that got me out of jail during the jumps :)


12.50 - Fly Du Charmil 7/4 was 4/1 yesterday so suspect is decent. 117 on flat debut, must be

1.20 Ascot - Ozzy Thomas looks unlucky to have been beaten twice by decent handicappers and form tied back to Old Guard. I think will win, but still I oppose. Dusky Lark 6/1. Drop back in trip will suit a lot and looks a workable mark

1.55 Ascot - Yarnworth shouldn't lose this so why do I want to oppose him. Not sure. Maybe it's the price at 1/3. Either way, All Set To Go 7/1

2.30 Ascot - Really tough but I edge for Le Mercurey 9/4. was a 137 when 3yrs old. I suspect is decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment