Saturday 9 April 2016

Bets 09/04/2016

What I'd give for 2/3 hours to study form like the old days. Instead another 1 hour. GO. The rain has screwed me and I'm sure many others too :(


1.45 Anitree - I piled into Squatour 11/1 at Chelts. Ground will suit today. Was so heavily backed must be decent. Another favourite at Chelts that didn't go so well; Rock The Kasbah 20/1 last run was too bad to be true. Back to soft ground.

5.15 Aintree - Willhill only offering 4 places. Shame on you. I backed Wonderful Charm 66/1 and Saint Aire 18/1 Antepost but I can't fancy them much now then ground has gone soft. The Druids Nephew was my big punt last year but is 9lbs higher this year. Lot of lbs over this distance. Not convinced Shutthefrontdoor stays. The Last Samuri is nearly a stone well handicapped but looks tiny and reckon will fall. Goonyella loves races like this but looks too high in weights. Holywell 16/1 and Ballynagour 66/1 are better treated than Silvo Conti based on last match up at Aintree and get my other two bets. Many Clouds must place and will put the place in an Acc. Wide open, don't waster your moolah

6.10 Aintree - Dell Arca 14/1. Nearly won the Betfair Hurdle over this distance on heavy ground off 1lb lower. I picked out Party Rock 33/1 yesterday from the same formline and had Dell Arca run in that race at the weights would have finished 2nd. This is a C2 race must have a huge chance

Sgt Reckless has plummeted down the weights and if reproduces efforts of 2 years ago could win this, but big if for me. The biggest danger to Dell Arca must be Frodon 14/1. Hugely unexposed will like the soft ground and has one of the best jocks 

No comments:

Post a Comment