Thursday 31 January 2019

Bets 31/01/2019

3.05 - Dubai Beauty let me down and came last last race so no doubt will hack up today! Divine Image hasn't run on dirt before so I stick with the proven Al Hayette 9/2. What's intetesting is the draw of 15. Similar wide draw to when I said not backing Walking Thunder who bolted up by a dozen lenghts plus so will ignore the draw at my own peril!

Al Hayette 9/2

3.40 - On paper Nashirah is best at the weights but I have a queston on 7f  so staying with the fave Woven who was flying home over C&D last time out

Woven 5/2

4.15 - Drafted and Ibn Malik vry close on paper but I tink Drafted is slightly ahead. IM has Crowley onboard today which is the worry but will stick with Drafted

Drafted 9/4

4.30 - I kicked myself for not backing Capazzeno last time out and I might do again especially with Barza up but Moqarrar bolted up over C&D time with a quick time without really being asked a question. Draw is tougher today but hoping carrying less weight around will help overcome that.

Moqarrar 9/1

5.25 - Down to Key VIctory and Team Talk. Key Victory beaten fave twice now so again I'm sure he'll win today but I am going to edge with Team Talk who ran well last time out in fact 6 lenghts ahead of Key Vicotry.

Team Talk 6/1

6.00 - Bedoiun Story looks solid

Bedoiun Sotry 3/1


No comments:

Post a Comment