Saturday 25 July 2020

Bets 25/07/2020

Ascot 1.50 - How do you handle the Coventry form when a 150/1 shot won it and 2nd place got caked next time out. Probably ignore it? I don't think we often see Hannon winners first time out, and given Dobbs was saying one of the best two year olds in the yard Chindit got to be worth a bet

Chindit 8/1 ew
---

Ascot 2.25 - I'd defo back Shelir if it weren't for the draw here. Instead I'm backing Mutamaasik. I'm convinced would have won the Buckingham if was better drawn and I was really keen on it last time out. Instead the horse I thought it would turn the tables on won, so I know the form stands solid but just can't work out why was a total flop last time out especially as was a C&D winner. I have to assume is nothing wrong with the horse and it's lining up to try and win and if it does then it should go bloody close based on formlines.

Mutamaasik 8/1 ew
---

Ascot 4.10 - Western Duke won this last year off 1lb higher. No reason why couldn;'t reproduce that form to win. Tom Marquand has been booked so hoping Williams fancies it too. I do worry that Look Closely is well handicapped and bounces back but have to trust has trained or assume just doesn't like the track at Newmarket

Western Duke 14/1 ew

Small saver on Look Closely 11/1ew
---


York 3.15 - Solid enough C&D winner last time.

Orbaan 5/1 ew

----

Doncaster 6.30 - Star Prize 6/1 ew


No comments:

Post a Comment