Thursday 9 September 2021

Bets 09.09.2021

The I'll just stick to one cost me a 12/1 winner yesterday :) Oh well. Was the value and not the one I thought would win. Always a tough battle. Value betting will probably always come out on top..... 


1.10 - Mountain Brave 6/1

Hopefully Nicola rides this hard from the off.


1.40 Daquiri Francais 4/1

The form with Rock Melody is decent. I thought about Favourite Child but DF won well on heavy and second won cosily twice since giving this opening mark for DF a really shine.


2.10 Doncaster - Perfect Symphony 16/1ew

The only worry I have is Hayley has only ridden 1/31 winners at the track. Otherwise this looks a decent ew. Was not going to squeeze passed Atomic Lady last time so Rossa dropped PS out and switched wide. Lost all momentum and came balsting home on wrong side of track. I hope can go close to turning tables with Ever Given especially with extra pull at weights too.


3.15 - Golden Pass 9/1

I was looking at Free Wind as the worthy fave but I saw Golden Pass beat FW earlier in season. 100% FW will have improved but even though GP ran poorly last race the form of that race is rock solid and hope can boounce back today.


3.45 - Seven Brothers 14/1ew

I thought SB was a crazy price at HQ but never backed it. Ran a cracker at 25/1 2nd last time out. The form of that race is decent. A course winner who will prefer the quicker ground so much have an ew squeak. Few bookies playing 3 places as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment