Saturday 16 October 2021

Bets 16/10/2021

Earlier in the week all I could see was a Gosden clean up. Worth a Gosden acca of sorts.

1.25 I can't back Trushan after only 2 weeks on from the Cadran and on good to soft, good ground. I'm sure will probably win, but too short. I keep thinking it's mad that Strad is 4/1 given ground. Gosden convinced was legitimate reasons for defeats this year. 

Instead I'll pluck Baron Samedi. 2m no issues, decent form in Ireland. Whilst has improvement to find has been improving a lot this summer and still only 4. Will be much fresher than most.

Baron Samedi 7/1 ew (4 places)


2.00 - Many of these are in and out of form, stepping up and stepping down in trip. It's a confusing race for me. 

So, Minzaal, lightly raced, open to improvment gets my vote.

Minzaal 9/1 ew (6places)


2.35 - Snowfall has to win this right? 

I'm always okay to draw lines through York form so Eshaadda get's the vote. Form boosted at Lonchamp

Eshadaa 11/1 ew (3 places)


3.10 - Palace Pier 15/8


3.50 - Adayar has been immense this season but surely a long one and a race just 2 weeks ago on heavy ground can't help chances? Bolshoi Ballet has won 3 times over this distance and was fave for the Derby. This is interesting. If te ground was softer I'd be hitting Addeyebb.

Misriff 2/1

Bolsho Ballet 28/1 ew 4 places


4.30 - Sunray looks chucked in but pretty short for such a big field and the ground will probably be slower up the high drawn. I dont' have any other strong fancies other than two ews back plucked

Maries Diamond 25/1ew 6 places

Escobar 18/1ew 6places

Roschlyn was next on list but 2 is enough.....

No comments:

Post a Comment