Friday 13 May 2022

Bets 13.05.2022

 back in the game yesterday with Lilac Road. I won't add my pre-race bets to the pnl, but I made a decent whack from them.


York 1.50 - Hannon nag looks decent sure but I can't take my eyes of the Burke nags. Yashat and Pillow Talk. Assume Lee picked to ride Yashat so perhaps more up my street also with more experience. Lost Angel who was beat by Yashat beat PIllow Talk, though Pillow talk had a much tougher race. 

Yashat 6/1

rfc Yashat/Pillow Talk 


York 2.25 - Grande Dame probably wins, but Perfect News a lot more experienced and GD has maybe a stone improvement to find? 

Perfect News 5/1


York 3.00 - If Rogue Bear stays, wins.

Rogue Bear 2/1. May back this with the faves in 1.50 and 2.25...


York 3.35 - At the weights Search For A Song wins. I was ready to back Kypios in this but an NR, so next best thing on form

Search for a Song 9/4


York 4.10 - New Comedy 11/2


York 4.45 - Challet 6/1. Safron may go close to reversing form.


York 5.20 - Peggy Soioux 11/1, Red Warning 20/1 rfc







No comments:

Post a Comment