Friday 25 November 2022

Bets 26.11.2022

3 decent winners on Sunday.

1.20 Newbury - Cap Du Nord 17/2 ew is bit big given won this race comfortably couple years back. the 7;lb claim is the key here. Demachine and Zanza well backed but maybe Kapcorse the main danger

1.55 Newbury - Lord Bsddsley 7/1ew loves Newbury and got me a solid 66/1 ew in the betfair hurdle. Bolted up last time out. Up 9lb but think can take it esp as Knappers Hill franked the form

3.25 Newcastle - Windsor Avenue 28/1 ew. Lost me thousands when beat Storm Control and with Ellison in decent nick gotta hope this bounces back to form. If does will belly these odds.

3.40 Newbury - Bun Doran 8/1ew. Sucker for this horse, but conditions are right, loves the track, goes well fresh anf well handicapped is the old boy


-----


3.05 Newbury - Oscar Elite 8/1ew I deleted my tracker from last year so I missed Oscar Elite running today and also the price. Was a huge Antepost chelts bet for me last year so maybe today is redemption day. Bussleton 8/1.ew was the other pick

rfc


Some rumours about Brains 8/1 in last race of day

No comments:

Post a Comment