Thursday 27 April 2023

Bets 27.04.2023

 Lame yesterday. Too much hope of IFs.

3.40 - Punchestown - Don't think Figaroc is well handicapped. Broomfield Bijou 10/1 is chucked in on last race and Ifwearichman 7/1 is too based on the Sa Fureur form. That line did let me down yesterday but Buddy One holds up the formline so can't not back it


4.15 Punchestown - Douglas Talking 10/3 was my punt last night. Been backed in like can't lose! If Coer Sublime find some form can go close but I think DT is streaks ahead of mark. Derek is back.


4.50 Punchestown - Blast of Koeman 25/1ew. Another big IF. Not learning my lesson ;)


5.25 Punchestown - Monkfish 11/2 is back. Klassical Dream likely the main danger


6.00 Punchestown - Hmm. Rounded down to 6. Seabank the cliff horse, but convinced is well handicapped. Parmenion, Lets Go Champ, Sir Argus and Haxo all appealed to me. Think I need to ditch the emotional cliff horse.

Parmenion 10/1, Sir Argus 18/1

Will hit a Mullins tricast with Parmy, Argy and Seabank for banter


7.10 Punchestown - Indie Belle 10/1ew


7.45 Punchestown - Last night I blindly jumped on Apples of Bresil 4/1 as was backed in from 25/1 Ballyburn is surely the winner? Can't cash out my bet so stickin with it. Don't bet drunk...




1 comment:

  1. 2 more winners on the board and a few places, going well

    ReplyDelete