Wednesday 10 May 2023

Bets 10.05.2023

 My accounts don't reflect the winners. Looks like have been squeezing away profits blindly backing other people's tips. Hmm.

Backed some at Chester yesterday. Here they are:

1.30 Chester - Ziggy's Pheonix 5/2. Front runner, drawn 1 with Moore onboard. If it's good enough it will win.

2.05 Chester - Squealer 13/2ew. I didn't think about the ground when backed this, but it's a step down in grade. Ground may be an issue. From stall 1 Marquand needs to make all like the horse did at Beverley.

2.40 Chester - Savethelastdance 8/13. Moore going to have a great day :)

3.45 Chester - Royal Dress 7/2. Chucked in. Good draw. Moore again.

4.55 Chester - Broken Spear 5/1ew. This has drifted now to 7s. I'm sure if I looked at the cards for the first time this morning I'd back Paws For Thought 4/1



No comments:

Post a Comment