Friday 26 April 2024

Bets 27/04/2024

 I'm at Sandown tomorrow so had to go through the card. Wouldn't normally.

1.50 - Secret Squirrel 11/1 ew. I backed this in a double with Getaway Glory 12/1 two days back. I couldn't tip GG in on here as stable wanted to keep it quiet. Good horse to have a share in though. Will be winning plenty more. SS  - It's ahead of it's mark. Been nibbled into favourite. I thought about Panjari and a few others, but given already backed it and in a solid double I'm good.


2.25 - Easy Game 11/2ew Townend and Easy Game in G2 and below are I think 7/7. Hitman probably best at weights/overall but not sure what's happened to his horse. Nicholls knows how to win this with horses like this, but will stick with Easy Game. Maybe I'll do a small Panjari/Hitman double.


3.00 - Nonsensical to bet in this. Maybe will hit an El Fab, Jonbon, Edwarstone tricast


3.35 - Enrilo 28/1 Aime Desjy 33/1, Amrite 8/1, Weveallbeencaught 12/1. Better stop here.


4.45 - Nickel Back 3/1 chucked in on Scilly Isle race over C&D


5.20 Sa Majeste 6/1 - Purely for the fact it's Mullins. It's be very fitting. It's like he has planned the headline already. 


Going to sleep shortly. Might post up more tomorrow morning before head out



No comments:

Post a Comment