Sunday 17 June 2012

Week 18: Update on Ban Jay Desai

Initial Pot: £1500.00. Total Staked: £21,908.70, Total Returned: £26,298.90  = Profit: £4,390.20

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Oops I did it again,
I disagreed with history, got lost in the form,
Oh jockey, jockey
Opps!...I think that I’ll win,
That I can win with just form,
It’s not that straight forward.

I make a habit of backing horses who have won the race in previous years. I have no idea why I bailed on Saturday but I lost out on a convincing 10/1 Crackentorp. I’ve done this 3 times this year now, hence my Britney rendition. Sorry, my appealing rendition. Very annoying as Fennell Bay and Navajo Chief won at 12/1 and 13/2 and both were in my trebles with Crackentorp. Segal continues to flop and I can’t seem to blow through the £4,500 mark.

Ascot is two days away and Tuesday opens with Frankel. There’s no value in backing Frankel unless you can chuck wedges at him but I look forward to a solid tricast with Excelebration and Strong Suit. There’s little point in any hard Antepost betting as just don’t know what the ground is going to turn out like with this horrendous weather but I’m going to dig our all my Ascot notes tomorrow in prep for 5 mental days. I’ll be there on Thursday and Saturday in the New Furlong Club. Excited now, even if I am nowhere near being banned by another bookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment