Friday 25 January 2013

Bets 25/01/2013

More placed selections yesterday and thus more minor losses but apart from the Thyestes Chase pretty happy with my selections in defeat. Looks like Chelts will be on tomorrow. Boom. But, Bob and Tidal are out. The interesting news today was that Dartnall has been told he can no longer train this horses on a beach in North Devon, which he has been doing for 18 odd years! – Will be interesting to see the impact on his horses, although a change of location may well help? Might keep an eye on that.

Kempton – Don’t really fancy anything. On paper the first few favourites look the likely winners so will just have one each way acc on Ericht, Pearl Swan & Peddlers.

Will save the bunce for a big day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. An e/w acc? Just out of interest why have you chosen to do an e/w acc, wouldn't a trixie be better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, but I'm not overly confident about any of them and so if only 1 came in I'd be pretty peeved losing £90. I fully expect them all to be placed so would get money back with the e/w. Someone questioned me before as to why I don't just punt on the nose and actually if I did I'd be better off, but boils down to nerve and I don't think I got there just yet!

      Delete