Saturday 7 September 2013

Bets 07/09/2013

Sweet patent brought me home 1k profit the other day so money to play with. Once again though in work so little time to research…and am at 6.00am so guessing on the ground as can’t find any reports yet.

Tom Pricewise Segal from the Racing Post has tipped up 7 today which does not happen very often. Clearly I will back them all as always despite my thoughts!

Ascot 1.55 – Field of Dream 16/1 – sure he always punts on him and Pythagorean 9/1
Haydock 2.05 – Jedward 14/1
Kempton 2.55 – Storm King 16/1
Haydock 3.15 – Suraj 20/1
Haydock 3.50 – Garswood 6/1
Leapordstown 5.45 – Caponata 9/1

Ascot 1.55 – Trail Blaze 16/1 decent C&D goes on most ground, Ryan going well, good enough draw, good chance. Is weighted to reverse form with Galician with claimer. Monsieur Chevalier 40/1 stupid price if you are willing to look at previous Ascot from with give in the ground over the years and the Lennox Stakes race which shows his mark is potentially low. Excellent Guest 28/1 nearly tempted me so might get bet later if market says worth a go.

Kempton 2.20 – Prince Bishop 8/1 but don’t rule out a Gdog 123

Haydock 2.40 – Was there to watch Montridge destroy his opposition last time out. 11/8 looks tasty

Kempton 2.55 – Hope we don’t see a surprise in this as Etheedam 5/1 looked really very good over C&D last time. Last years winner Shavansky 16/1 could go well at a price.

Haydock 3.15 – Give up on a few of these such as Blue Bajan and Suraj now. Lost me enough of money and I’ve lost the faith now. There is a lot of hype about Pallasator 4/1. Hasn’t run for nearly a year so hard to tell. Has been backed for the Ceasarwitch this morning to def of interest. Oriental Fox 10/1. Best form in book and Johnston has a good record in this race.

Ascot 3.30 – Café Society 5/1

Haydock 3.50 – Sadly I didn’t check the weather and I backed Lethal Force with a small wad. I’m going to hope it dries up somewhat but I don’t want to risk losing more on a horse. Clearly Garswood has a huge chance and if you backed 20/1 antepost you’ll be excited. I didn’t.

Leapordstwon 5.15 – Free Eagle 4/7 all day long. Reckon a good double up with Montridge.

Leapordstown 5.45 – Raider Kenhope 4/1 has best form.


Leopardstown 6.50 –I heart Kingsbarns 6/1 – ground might just turn in favour but this is more a sentimental bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment