Thursday 12 September 2013

Bets 12/09/2013

Justineo cleaned up for me yesterday. Gutted Elkayeed was a NR and Expert was slightly frustrating, but still another few hundred bagged.

Didn’t realise Segal was in the house today, so missed his early prices! D’oh. However he has gone for:

1.40 Donny – Aqlaam Vision 12/1
2.40 Donny – Art Official 16/1, Stormy Paradise 14/1

I felt a big Goodolphin day coming up until the weather has screwed some of my earlier picks. Bugger.

1.40 Donny – Tough to call this but drawn to Atlantic Affair 14/1

2.10 Donny – This will be a great race. I think Maureen 2/1 is still good enough value as proven on this ground. Nargys has definitely regressed but 15/2 without Maureen might tempt me but I’ll think more carefully about that as I like Maureen’s chances.

2.40 Donny – Azagal 12/1 has the best form in my book and Tobougg Happy 18/1 has a very tempting price at the weights

4.25 Donny – Mayaasem 10/1. Could easily have backed 4 or 5 in this especially those with C&D form, but sticking with the Hills 3yr old.


5.00 Donny – Black Spirit 16/1 returns to a far more realistic level and on a very winnable mark. Just has to bounce back into form.

No comments:

Post a Comment