Saturday 20 June 2015

Bets 20/06/2015 - Royal Ascot Day 5

I don't think I can turn the tables on it being a successful Ascot this year....

Tom Pricewise Segal from the Racingpost had tipped:

2.30 Ascot - Six Sense 25/1, Force 11/1
3.05 Ascot - Sennockian Star 16/1
4.20 Ascot - Music Master 25/1
5.00 Ascot - Watchable 14/1, Gamesome 14/1

Right very quickly as am off to Ascot today....

Ascot 2.30 - Big punting on Ballydole 2/1 for me.

Ascot 3.05 - Mahsoob 2/1 is group glass. Best improving 4year old in the race.

Ascot 3.40 - Ordinarily would be as shock for Telescope not to win. But Stoute has has a mare last few days and only on that basis I have to pass. For me it's therefore Eagle Top 7/2. Won very well here last year

Ascot 4.20 - Brazen Beau top rated but not having an Auz win this today :) Same then applies to Wandjina. If this was 7/8f would have backed Wand, but it's 6f.

Mustajeeb 11/2 has to win this for me. Top horse, top form. Due Diligence on paper looks biggest threat on paper but will pick Mutsa over him.

I think Undrafted has a good each way chance as does Caspar Netcher. Haven't decided which one I'll go each way with yet. Will watch to see where the money goes

Ascot 5.00 - I am heavy Antepost on Huntsmans Close 16/1. Barracuda Boy 33/1 e/w in great form can go well if gets a good start. Gamesome a good pick by Segal. Dinkum Dimond 33/1 e/w also tempting, but biggest bet is still with Huntsmans Close

Ascot 5.35 - Wicklow Brave 6/4 but only as Mullins/Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment