Wednesday 29 July 2015

Bets 29/07/2015 - Glorious Goodwood Day 2

Disaster. Forgot how tough Goodwood can be. The ground was good so I got done by the going and would have had an 8/1 winner had I not been. Had one 6/1 winner, but Segal had another stinker.

Today Segal has tipped:

2.00 Goodwood - Wordiness 12/1, Number One London 25/1
5.30 Galway - Sadler Risk 20/1, Texas Jack 33/1

Right, down to half stakes today....

2.00 Goodwood - Gabrials Star 25/1 e/w has form with Trip to Paris and was flying over 2m2.5f so hope can last the extra 2.5f. Looks a big price. Rosairlie 20/1 e/w also tempting as was close to beating last year's winner Teak when 1lb lower

2.35 Goodwood - I'm fed up of losing money on Highland Reel. Reached 4 figures just with him. So inevitably will win today... However, let's take on. Disegno 6/1 looked unlucky as Ascot last time out and form with Goldern Horn stands out. Space Age 8/1 is not a 96 rated horse. I reckon with 10% improvement today could run to 110 and take this

3.10 Goodwood - I think they'll all struggle to beat Solow. Any number of these could finish behind him, but not one for me to bet it. Fitting if Arod won for Qatar, NOT is solid, Belardo is solid but maybe wants softer, Cougar finished closet to Solow, so too many to pick.

3.45 Goodwood - Pretty disappointing if King of Rooks 5/4 lost. on form should win by 3 lengths plus!

4.55 Goodwood - Sort of race lose all your money. I initially thought nothing could beat Forest Maiden 4/1 as form is rock, but not sure can make all at Goodwood over this distance and this draw. Then I saw Tazffin 7/1 who has even harder rock solid form with Covert Love and Osaila, but then I saw Melrose Abbey 22/1 who could be a nice cheeky plot :) Hmm

5.25 Goodwood - Tough. If I try to rejig performances over C&D Pastoral Player 16/1 e/w has a big shout. Bound to get a strong pace

7.20 Leicester - Almodovar 5/6 is a shooooooo-in. Surely on this mark

No comments:

Post a Comment