Friday 13 November 2015

Bets 13/11/2015

Tom Pricewise Segal from the Racingpost has tipped:

1.05 Cheltenham - The Clock Leary 10/1
2.50 Cheltenham - Josies Orders 5/1

Chelts 1.05 - I have 4 on my list which I can't decide upon. Lough Kent bolted up two races ago but hard to know how good the form is and looked merked up the hill on last Chelts run. The Clock Leary who Segal has latched onto, but is coming back from injury. Then there's La Vaticane 4/1 who just has to be backed (£50). Looks like a Pipe hotpot this one. Minella Present 8/1 £25 e/w looks well handicapped as well.

Chelts 1.40 - More of That 9/4 £50 is a World Hurdle winner and I hope he is back and takes to fences

Chelts 2.15 Penglai Pavilion 5/4 £50 looks decent enough, but I hate tactical 4 horse races. Always fail :)

Chelts 2.50 - Segal has picked Josies Order. Not fully convinced. Last years XC runner should technically all finish in a line but no idea how fit any of them are. Any Currency has had a prep race but I'm going with Dogora 17/2 £25 e/w. If Ms Walsh races a bit closer to the action think has a decent chance especially as has age onside.



No comments:

Post a Comment