Saturday 14 November 2015

Bets 14/11/2015

Okay yesterday. I've levelling all stakes to £30 unless I state and anything 10/1 and under is on the nose.

Pricewise Segal has tipped:

Chelts 1.50 - Upswing 9/1, Cogry 12/1
Chelts 2.25 - Art M 12/1, Buywise 14/1
Chelts 3.00 - Job is Right 9/1
Lingfield 3.10 - Battalion 8/1

My go....

Chelts 12.40 - Interesting that Fingertips would beat Romain De Senam with 2lbs less last time they met, but I think this all depends on the weather. Right now it's GS/G so it likely to be GS at the off which means RDS 7/4 gets the vote. King likes Oceane but not sure how good he is and suspect ground turns against him and as it does for Wolf of W but doesn't turn enough for Fingertips. With Nicholls farming this race RDS is it.


Chelts 1.15 - The obvious one is Un Temps Pour Tout. G1 Hurdles winner. However I'm not 100% convinced about today. Pipe is not is good nick. Blinkers are off?! It's a chase debut though reports put that aside and there is strong competition. Blaklion bolted up at Chelts last year over this distance and is main threat. Twelve Roses looks an RSA type if progresses. So whilst I will back UTPT 11/10 I won't be surprised if loses out today. Can't see any money for him AP at Chelts Festival either.

Chelts 1.50 - Not enough time to get through this today with enough conviction. If Godsmejudge if fit again 33/1 e/w is huge price but I have an Audacious Plan 10/1 looks good value with the extra distance sure to help. Cogry is Segals pick which I think is not bad too.

Lingfield 2.00 - I heart the AW Champs. Did really well. It's all about C&D here but all about merkage on the inside rail too. Revolunist 5/2 £lummmp (shhhh...). Think Shyron will struggle at trip

Chelts 2.25 - I suspect it's worth waiting till closer till the off on this, but I won't be able to and I'm pining hopes to Kings Palace 15/2. He is used to carrying this weight. Irish Cav was a big win at festival for me last year, but I think too high in weights now, but Art M's form and reversal of weights against Irish does make him a strong contender and that's why Segal must have picked him out. Monetaire 12/1 was surely my unluckiest loser of last year's festival and still might well nail this. Boondooma interesting but not fully convinced.

Chelts 3.00 - I think Dark Spirit has gone up too much in the weights now, maybe. So Fine is tempting; Hobbs loves a comeback but not convinced he gets the hill. Easter Day looks really well handicapped at 16/1 e/w looks value. Bavatir of obviosu interest but not totally convinced

Chelts 3.35 - Coupe De Grace 16/1 e/w

Chelts 4.05 - Toubouggaloo 15/2

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
    Bookmakers Online

    ReplyDelete