Thursday 17 March 2016

Bets 17/03/2016 - Chelts Day 3

Sprinter Scare 16/1 and Diego the handicap blot plus an e/w acc put me up again. I had a lot of doubles with Diego today with supposed 'bankers' and I'm still disappointed with More of That and Yarnworth. In hindsight Yanworth beaten on good ground again and King's recent form stacks that up. More of That never really looked convincing today and Blacklion the real stayer in the race with an inform trainer won it. I'd always prayed a little SS would come back, but didn't think it would happen. Diamond King was a well fancied horse as was Ballandy so could have been picked and JO was unlucky. I'm sure someone somewhere had a solid day.

Another 4 hours sleep in bag, I'm flagging....

JLT 1.30 - Not enough juice for Outlander, Black Hercules surely more of a stayer. I don't fancy Garde Le Victoire on this ground. Twiston two winners yesterday but I think Britsol will try to make all and fail. Either way GLV smashed him by 7lenghts previously and whislt head of the market he only came here to dodge Douvan so not yet sure and Hobbs horses not been running well last two days.

The form of the Supreme Novices is working out well from last year but L'Ami Serge surely needs slower ground, so only leaves me with 2 who I'm not sure I would orginally have backed when first looking at this card. Zabana 12/1 £50 e/w who nearly won the Coral Cup last year, giving 5lb to Aux Ptits Soins running in the World Hurdle later today. Big change with Davy onboard. As De Mee 33/1 £50 e/w. The Steel Plate last year has had form franked today and yesterday so worth a pop back on good ground even if comfortably beaten by by BDM last time out.

Everyone is tipping up GLV 4/1 £74 so I'll be a mug an follow which means I know have 3 bets on. Hmm


Pertemps 2.10 - Leave At Dawn too short for me considering form. Cup Final didn't do it for me at Chelts last year. Our Kaemper 12/1 £50 e/w is well treated on Sefton form and race has been target for while. All Hell Break Lose 50/1 £50 e/w


Ryanair 2.50 - Vautour 11/10 £150. In here because only 90% or because does not stay :) 11lb clear on ratings and whilst Road to Riches is clearly class Vautour is immense. Burned by 3 faves yesterday so prepared myself :) Roads to Riches 4/1 w/o Vatour £75


Wordle Hurdle 3.30  - Coming into today I thought would be in line for a huge payout but so many beaten faves! Ahhhhh. Well Thistlecrack 13/8 £150 is surely still the one to beat. Ground no  good for Alpha, Whisper is top class and has a chance, Warren bullish about Cole Harden. If Zabana wins first Aux Pits Soins will be popular but already back this one AP. Martello Tower won the AB last year, AFC a solid C&D winner so there are too many other choices. So I'm just sticking with TC

Plate 4.10 - No time to look in depth sadly. Astracad 50/1 £50 e/w, Full Shift 12/1 £50 e/w

Mares 4.50 - Limini 4/5 £150

Kim Muir 5.30 - Doctor Harper 5/1 £120, Indian Castle 20/1 £50/1 e/w

No comments:

Post a Comment