Saturday 6 May 2017

Bets 05/05/2017

VERY HARD DAY. Have solid AP positions for Guineas so don't want to lose too much on other races....

1.50 - Ballet Concerto won the consolation Lincoln well enough. Best form (I think) on show, but Next Stage looked really impressive last time when he brought best from to race. Tentatively Ballet Concerto 5/2 2pts. Loads of dangers in this fieled, nit got time to look through.

Goodwood 2.05 - Alf Guineas 4/1 2pts ew.

2.20 Newmarket - This is not easy and all the horses on ratings have solid chances. Surely ground is too quick for Profitable. At the weights, Marsha, COtai Golry and Just Glamourous are just pipped. Themse comes out well at the weights, but doesnt run well fresh and no Newmarket race so may not take to it. Royal BIrth shouldnt be good enough. Priceless is just held by couple of these on previous form. All those 110 rated horse of 9-3 on paper are besaten by Gracious John, Wastington DC and Dancing Star. Washington adn Gracious have been tried many times for a 4yr old, but Dancing Star 14/1 1pt e/w could well still be improving and spring a surprise. I worry does need 6f though, so only a small bet.

2.55 Newmarket - Seventh Heaven 8/11 5pts win. 

3.35 Newmarket - Ante Post I have Churchill 20/1 e/w (not on blog), Barney Roy 25/1 e/w(on blog), Al Wukair 20/1 e/w(not on blog). Lost my Taj Mahal punt. So I am pretty well covered. I've hit the crossbar so many times with big AP bets. Hope today I break the curse. Even though I backed Eminent for the Craven, foolishly never backed him for the Guineas of Derby. So today's punt has to be Emninent 15/2 2pts e/w. I still think Churchill will win, I'm only punting this because I'm covering my AP bets.

4.10 Newmarket - Hard not to be very impressed by Victory Angels 7/4 5pts win C&D ROMP last time. Rich and Famous franked the form too.
Antepost Vistory Angel 33/1 1pt e/w Commonwealth Cup

4.45 Newmartket - I hate small field races like this, can't suss out the tactics. Permian brings Cracksman form and Khalidi brings solid form too. Tentativley Khalidi 6/4 2pts win

5.10 Newmarket - Ronald Regan 10/1 2pts e/w. Last race ground got softish and was struck into. Looked very good when beating J Bridge at Yarmouth who won a c2 off 88. RR is running off 88 today so well in. BUT Son of The Stars 5/2 3pts win could be further well in. Seems to be a lot of money on Eagle Creek. Hmm.


Seventh Heaven/Vicotry Angel 2pt Double
SH, VA, Alf Guineas 1pt Treble
SH, VA, Churfchill 1pt Treble
SH, VA, Alf Guineas, Chruchill 0.5pt Quad


No comments:

Post a Comment