Friday 13 March 2020

Bets 13/03/2020 Chelts Day 4

I can find the winner of the Pertemps in Jan but then for some reason change my mind on the day. I was all over Samcro then changed my mind last minute! :) Ah well. Very short of time today

1.30 JCB - This will be a serious race. Some high class unbeaten but not really tested nags. I've watched them all run. Allmankind could grind them to the ground but he wont get his own way upfront. Sol looked visually the best I think, but partly Im going to rely on the BHA who've rated Solo as 157, which is seriously high post a few races. Solo is also the shotest for the QM next year. Nicholls compared Solo to Master Minded........

Solo 4/1

2.10 - Doesn't get easier. Mohasayed would have won the race on paper last year at the weights. Had a wind op so a risk now. Stolen Silver ran well against Chantry house and is G2 winner so going with this.

Stolen Silver 12/1

2.50 - Hmm. Fury Road 7/1

3.30  - Tough again Kemboy 10/1

4.10 -  Billaway 4/1

4.50 - Eclair De Beaufeu 7/1

5.30 - Front View 4/1, Ecco 50./1


No comments:

Post a Comment