Thursday 20 August 2020

Bets 20/08/2020

York 1.45 - Hala Hala Hala 10/1ew

I don;'t like the Queen Mary form and think the Santosha formline is the one to go with. On My Way looks a potentially big price as expect a big improvement on only 3rd run. HHH gave first run to Santashop last time out so maybe with some BUick Magic can turn the tables? Thought about Serathe but is distnace right?


York 2.15 - Happy Romance 5/1ew

Shouldnt be betting in this, but looked decent last time out.


York 2.45 - Mutamassik 16/1ew, Shelir 25/1ew

All my cliff horses are in this race, so just backing them blindly even though I've backed Sir Busker antepost and everyone saying Top Rank is group horse in a handicap. They both ran really well at Ascot and so are well handicapped just need the right conditions, which I don't know but here's hoping it's today


York 3.45 - Gold Wand 9/2 ew

3rd time in a row am backing this. 3rd time lucky?


York 4.20 - Ataser 12/1 ew

Mark of Man was a decent winner for me at Goodwood and wouldnt be surprised if won again. I was really keen on Ataser last time and was backed from 7s into 5/2 before beaten by LIne of Depature. I want to give this one more shot.


York 4.50 - Never in Paris 25/1ew

Bit right field here. Ran a blinder on debut and did well enough in the super sprint considering experience. Looks a bit lazy and needs kicking along to get into top gear. Travels as if an extra furlong will help and perhaps this will give more time to find rythmn and go on to get head in front again.



No comments:

Post a Comment