Wednesday 12 May 2021

Bets 12.05.2021

York 1.40 - This race tends to go to a 4yr old improver and if Illraab stays surely wins this? Problem I have is Raymond Tusk (once rated 113, now 99) who is absolutely chucked in based on penultimate run. Appreciate others could improve more, but RT was 4th in Ebor so stays beyond the trip and the ground will be fine. Needs a decent ride for sure.

Raymond Tusk 22/1ew


York 2.10 - Seriously trappy race this.

York 2.40 - Varian a big fan of Mothalam and why not. Probably best trip will be 6.5f :) of course. FInal Song nearly won a G1 in Meydan. Interesting. Hmmm

Final Song 12/1ew


York 3.10 - I've already got Noon Star 10/1 for the Oaks. I hope wins this. I'm looking for an ew play and hitting up Smowfall

Snowfall 16/1ew


York 3.40 - I can't pick between the top3 in the market (Rifleman, Huddleton Mac, Northern Express) but given Huddleton was tried in the Greenham they must think a lot of it? If repeats the Sandown form is chucked in either way

Huddleton Mac 4/1


York 4.50 - Lyfdord ignore last race and should win this given the romple of 5 lengths in penultimate race. Second Slip was of interest but stick with 1.

Lydford 13/2 ew


 Bath 8.20pm - Love a 3yr old handicap. An interesting pick in My Boy Charles. September last year ran far better than the 9 length beating on paper. Hands and heels ride when no chance. Horses around it running off higher marks and doing well enough in handicaps to suggest off a decent mark back on turf. Wintle knows a good Bath horse and Muscutt rides well here. Tich Toch has the best form and Devils Cub the best chance on CD runs, but I'll take a punt on My Boy Charles

My Boy Chalres 25/1ew

No comments:

Post a Comment