Thursday 13 May 2021

Bets 13.05.2021

 My old betting patterns would have made me a small fortune yesterday. Called a 170/1 forecast and a 27/1 forecast but didn't do my usual rfc. By the time got to the 8.20pm in a 13 runner 3yr old handicap, no way wasn't going to back the tricast.....608/1 landed :)

40/1 and 25/1 placed and 16/1 winner so te ew accas paid out very well as well. Not my usual £2 lines, just the 28p ones!

Anyhow all good cleared about 1.3k.....


Tough day today plus not looked in detail.......



1.40 York - I've not looked through the full card as I think the market is right with the Top 3.Count D, Illusionist and COpper Knight. If I use Musicka as collateral from then Illustionist gets the vote, but just as COppen Knight is on best form the best handicapped. I hope Illustionist can improve but who knows.

Illustionist 7/1, Copper Knight 7/1


2.40 York - I immediately jumped to Firmament here. But given the jockey bookings I just can't do it. I also suspect they will lower his mark and then take advantage of a lower grade.

Shelir is a total cliff horse of mine but should go really close. Brunch is a obvious improver and should be close, but also Kyren who ran well ;last time and dropped n weights. Urgh which one? No utmost confidence but I guess bigger prices are better?

Kyren 8/1, Shelir 14/1


3.10 York - Like York, got some decent experience behind and can go close

Gear Up 6/1ew


4.50 York  Ben Lilly looke like the one who will caryy on improving. Shasenka been heavily backed but can't see it turning the tables unless market knows something I don't. Maybe they shoved a rocket up its arse.

Ben Lilly 11/2 ew


8.20 Newmarket - Anghamm well handicapped on collateral form here. Would hope places at least but some really unexposed ones here.

Anghhamm 6/1 ew

No comments:

Post a Comment