Wednesday 16 June 2021

Bets 16.06.2021

 Palace Pier won as should. Given was so keen on Gisburn can't believe I missed the form of Berkshire Shadow. Unforgivable that really :) Battash looked to be cruising and then sharply moved across the track and really lost so much momentum and stride. The Hannon nags I thought would have a good chance just had sweet FA though maybe Chindit was a little trapped. I turned off at this point and when I came back was still as bad as it started.

Possibly my worst ever Royal Ascot Day. I don't remember on that bad....


2.30 -  Queen Mary - Twinlight Gleaming to break the track record by making all up the favoured side. Illustrating looked really impressive on debut and maybe a decent ew incase Twinlight is not as good as appears.

Twinlght Gleaming 9/4

Illustrating 10/1

rfc

3.40 - I can't believe missed the prices on Double or Bubble Fuming. Massivley unexposed. Looks very good, albeit quite fragile. 

Double or Bubble 6/1ew


4.20 -

Love 10/11


5.00 - I knew Trais Flours was really well handicapped, but obviously when I back it was a total flop and then bolted up at 12/1. Not sure is still massively well in.

 Haaqeey is the group horse and the form of last race has worked out really well. Mighty effort for a 4year old. I just wonder whether the course is right? Brunch has a 14lb pull with Haaqeey but not sure would be enough? Groove Ferry will have a massive chance of form and draw. Magical Memory will trun the tables on Matthew Finders. So many darts. I will stick with one.


Magical Morning 7/1ew


5.30 - Not looked in depth. Ruthin probably Ward's best one here. but Dig Two looks ahndy.

Ruthin 2/1

Dig Two 8/1ew

rfc

6.10 - I think Dreamloper can turn tables on LIghts On, but looking back Stunning Beauty thumped LIghts on in early days and maybe more value? Apricot Moon might be a huge outside, but sticking with one only


Stunning Beauty 9/1ew


No comments:

Post a Comment