Friday 9 July 2021

Bets 09.07.2021

Ascot 2.15 -  If Guru bounced back to form will win, but a big if. Rebel Territory looked like winning last time out before Luckiness stormed through. Dawson is brilliant at Ascot, takes 3lb off and if doesn't get head in front too soon can win this.

Rebel Territory 7/2


Ascot 4.00 - Dark Shift is chucked in here. I make a bold assumption that fast ground at York just didn't suit.

Dark Shift 2/1

---

Newmarket 1.15 - I'm a big fan of Point Lonsdale so I'd like to think has the strongest formlines from Ascot. However Lusail forlines can't be scoffed at after yesterday. Another race really shouldn't be betting in, but screw it.

Sweeping 3/1


Newmarket 1.50 - Too Friendly has quickly turned into my cliff horse so will hav e to have coins on it. But Peter The Great is chucked in here at 4/1

Pete The Great 4/1

Too Friendly (25/1) - Cliff horse bet


Newmarket 3.00 - I'm on a roll with betting in races I shouldn't. Surely I should be following the Ascot formline here? Instead Prince Alex looks really progressive and it's thumping of Hyanna ties enough into the Ascot formline for me. Has won on GF before so don't think ground is an issue. I am worred that Beckett's last two runner, both faves were turned over though.


Prince Alex 7/1


Newmarket 3.35 - How good are the 3 year old Fillies and Mares this year? I flukey picked out Mother Earth to win the Guineass but I don't rate the race at all. Balding stable was flying when Alchol Free won the Coronation Stakes. Snow Latern ran a cracker behind Alcohol Free in conditions that did not suit so I fully expect her to turn the tables today. I just hope she is settled and travel strongly today.

I'm not dismissing the elders but at the weights/ratings surely the allowance is a key factor today. Queen Power would be my pick of the elders

Snow Lantern 5/1


Newmarket 4.45 - Torn between OPeratic, Hands Solo Berger and Nibras again. 


Hans Solo Berger 20/1ew



No comments:

Post a Comment