Tuesday 15 March 2022

Bets 16/03/2022 - Cheltenham Day 2

 Well I never saw Constitutional Hill coming. Does anyone really know what would have happened if Dysart Dynamo didn't fall?

I also never saw Edwardstone coming. I totally wrote King horses off on historical fact. The Ultima would have been amazing if Oscars Elite won, but thankfully Coach Rmabler storme home under a solid ride. 

Totally gutted Tellmesomething got brought down else would have been fighting out the finish I reckon. However after seeing Hendo do so well blindly backed Eptante ew and Maries Rock ew, so I was lucky today. I immediatrly punted an ew trixie on the 3 big price hendo horse for today :)


Ballymore - I have I Am Maxiumus 66/1ew and Journey for Me 6/1 as Antepost bets.

I assume Sir Gerhard wins this, but given how well Hendo did yesterday would love for I am Maximus to do the bizz.

Antepost: I Am Maxiumus 66/1 ew, Journey for Me 6/1 

Today: None


Brown Novice Chase - I have Ahoy Senor 50/1 and given Lucinder banged home Coach Rambler keen for this. However I didnt' think was going to run in this so partially cashed some of this out and it's also on the nose.

Given how well Gabynako ran yesterday and looking at the form of the Navan Novice chase and Noel Meade current form Beacon Edge has got to be a decent outside chance.

Bravesman was not good in the Ballymore last year and L'Home Press not been the trip nor gets the ground so happy to take both on.

Dusart is surely not experienced enough to win here, but the way beat Flash Collonges suggests probably closer to a 160 horse. Also it's Hendo!


Antepost: Ahoy Senor 50/1

Today: BEacon Edge 12/1, Dusart 25/1


Coral Cup  - I have Gowel Road Anteposrt. Was one of my let downs last festival but has improved a whack since 

I like Ashdale Bob and also back Antepost. Sure big weight but others have won of high wiegths. I really like the form of the Boyne Hurdle based on what Ashdale and Thedevilscoachman beat at day. On paper potentially the pair are closing to 160 mark. In fact I put Ashdal and devils into an Antepost Double as well.

Call Me Lord is one of the best handicapped horses in the field and given the form of Hendo can;'t believe is this price.

Antepost : Gowel Road 14/1, Ashdale Bob 25/1

Today: Call Me Lord 33/1


Cross Country  - 

Poker Party backed from 66/1 into 14/1. WTF is going on here. I'll back it blindly assuming is a well layed out plot then.

If Tiger is wound up for this then sure will romp. I might back Shady Operator. Will keep eye on martket for this race as even Easyland is tempting


Today: Poker Party 20/1


Grand Annual - Backed Embitteres Anterpost!

Thyme White absoltely bolted up last time out and hope can go close today


Antepost Embittered 14/1

Today Thyme White 12/1


Bumper - I have Facile Vega Antepost. Minefield of  a race so nothing else for me

Update 11am - Added two picks for today

Antepost - Facile Vega 14/1

Today. James Gate 20/1 ew, Our Jester 50/1 ew


No comments:

Post a Comment