Friday 18 March 2022

Bets 18/03/2022 - Cheltenham Day 4

 GDS falling was not a great start. Having said I thought about Third Wind and Mill Green and not backed them as main bets was annoying but at least gives comfort was looking in the right place. Allaho landed a great AP and Love Envoi was decent. Spiritofgames placed and Slate House did somewhat bounce back and place too. I'm approx break even for the week going into the last one.


Triumph - No Antepost bets here and I could back 6 of these.

Moving on swiftly...


County - I have I Like to Move it ANtepost 12/1 and Eclair De Beaufeu 16/1. Now 33/1. Oopps

I cna't back State Man at these prices. Looking for an outsider 

Today: My Mate Mozzie 20/1, Tempo CHapter Two 33/1, Surprise Package 9/1


Albert Barlett - Have GInto 12/1 Antepost. COME ON.

Hillcrest looks pretty good and suspect given Elliot form will win. On the same formline to GInto is Minella Cocooner so worth an ew

Today: Minella Cocooner 11/1ew


Gold Cup - I have ABP 12/1 Antepost

I feel worth opposing HDB and Elliot nags given the way the week has panned out.

Protokerat looks very good value for an ew

Today: Prokerat 11/1 ew, Mullins f/c and t/c


St James

Billaway into acca

Today: Premier Magic 20/1ew


Martin Pipe - HAve Lnager Dan 8/1 Antepost. 

If Decimation runs anywhere near to the form it did in that Fairyhouse G2 race, it's gona decimate this field. Ashdale Bob ran very well in a handicap here this week as is much higher in the weights.

Freedom to Dream is too big given the price of Hollow Games and using the last race as a marker.

Today Decimation 28/1ew Freedom to Dream 20/1ew


No comments:

Post a Comment