Monday 11 March 2024

Bets 12/03/2024

 Couple decent winners at Meydan again but also a lot of decent places and a couple of them were very annoying...

I've had minimal AP bets at Chelts this year. Just not into the jumps this season. Also been punting Crypto hard last 6 months which means not paid too much attention to what's going on.

Let's see how badly I go as I have zero buzz this year on it....


1330 - Tullyhill 3/1. I think the ground will be worse than soft and so this is best proven from my perspective.

1410 - My Mate Mozzie 12/1ew. Not gone to the Grand Annual. Maybe as Cromwell already has that wrapped up with PathD'O. Or because has a live chance here. Gaelic back in trip. Hunters and IET average runs at festival last year. Found a Fifty was close enough to IET lto and My Mate Mozzie not that far off FaF and was really staying on at the last. Ground may be a slight worry but race looks open so why not at 12/1

1450 - The Goffer 7/1, Eklat De Rire 20/1

1650 - Latin Verse 14/1, Eagle Fang 20/1, Mordor 50/1

1730 - Salvador Ziggy 8/1 (Antepost), Apple Away 9/1


No comments:

Post a Comment