Saturday 28 July 2012

Week 24: Update on Ban Jay Desai

Initial Pot: £1500.00. Total Staked: £33,008.02, Total Returned: £39,197.30  = Profit: £6,189.28

5 months since I started this and I’m astounded I’m over 6k up, despite the outward schoolboy arrogance. Blogging my punting means I spend a vital few moments a day keeping track of results and form and it’s working wonders. Unfortunate point is, I still haven't been banned by anyone yet and I still haven't had any rejected bets, so I'm not even close.

The Olympics is awesome. Finding the swimming nearly as exhilarating as the horses. I’ve had a blinding week with punting and my accumulators finally did something to aid this, as did a few nice double figured winners. I had this sneaky suspicion about Sri Putra today and I was not wrong. Happy Days. Class is class and is always worth backing when conditions are right. And all credit to the handicappers as the OR has been coming on top in a lot of the races I’ve seen over last couple months. This may not be fact, and maybe I’ve been lucky, but either way, bishbashbosh.

Looking at the young ones, Newfangled’s form has been done some favours this weekend. The Windsor Castle Stakes is hacking up with Alhebayed, Parliament Square, Ask Dad and Liber all going on to win. So keep an eye out on Hototo on good ground. The Norfolk Stakes is looking strong too with Reckless Abandon leading the way there. Mars is definitely looking like a big player next year. Won by 4.5 lengths on the bridle on debut and 2nd place The Ferryman went on to beat a 95 rated horse by 3.5lenghts despite having trouble at the end. The Coventry Stakes also looks hot with Dawn Approach at the summit followed by Olympic Glory, C Colombo, Sir Prancelot.

Glorious Goodwood next week. Cannot wait, especially if the winners keep flying home. Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment