Sunday 28 October 2012

Bets 28/10/2012


Wow. A lesson in not to bet during the season transition. Not done the maths yet but I reckon I burnt about £400. I lumped on Kingsbarns like I said I would I also then saw the carnage unfolding and lumped £500 on Famous Name. So the blows were lessened, but not massively. I had around 7 horses come in second place as well which is uber annoying, but such is the punting bazar. My antepost on O’Brien being top jock will pop in soon so that will allow me to the flat season on a high!

Aintree 1.10 – Will take a chance Son of Flicka doesn’t like Aintree. Vendor 6/4 looks a solid fav, but Skint 14/1 runs very well fresh and could be the one to be on. If there is a market for Skint w/o Vendor that’s the place to go.

Aintree 2.15 – First Fandango 6/4

Aintree 2.50 – Lovcen 7/2 – Beat Fingal Bay on last appearance. If goes well fresh should win

Aintree 3.25 – Merrion Square 3/1 – Well handicapped using Tiger O’T as a marker

Total Staked £90.00, Total Returned £0.00

£30.00 First Fandango 6/4 - LOSE £0.00
£30.00 Merrion Square 3/1 - LOSE £0.00
£30.00 Lovcen 7/2 - LOSE £0.00

2 comments:

  1. BAD BAD day for me today. It's my own fault I don't tend to back to heavily this time of year it always throws up funny results (or results that I don't back?). Need to get my head back on. Good luck, I see yesterday wasn't so good, it wasn't so good for me either. All in all a weekend to forget. But, life goes on and so does the racing...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no explanation for any of the results!

      Delete