Friday 21 December 2012

Bets 21/12/2012

I got very close to a 5 fold Acc couple days ago. Backing a horse blindly on an early market move cost me. Reckless. Gutted about Exeter yesterday and only a few races to play with today!

Ascot 1.55 – I know I’m not allowed to bet in 4 horse races, so I won’t. Sherwood reckons Puffin Billy is amazing, but it will blatantly be a tactical race and all of them have positives on their side so probably best I’m not punting

Ascot 2.30 – Simonsig is clearly the horse to beat but you can’t back at those odds. Worth an each way on something else and I’d plump for Act of Kalanisi 13/2. Goes well at Ascot, trainer has good record here and in races like this and on OR beats Dare Me.

Ascot 3.40 – All last year I followed Hobbs over NHF races and got close with a couple like Village Vic. He runs Tiqris today but Hobbs reckons the ground is a big issue. Therefore the favourite here looks to have a solid chance. Had a look at his last race. Impressive. Kings Palace 10/11. McCoy/Pipe have a decent strike rate partnership

Lingfield 12.25 – It’s nearly Xmas so Veronica’s Pursuit 66/1! This is purely on the strike rate of trainer here this fortnight 66%. Very little chance.

Total Staked £90.00, Total Returned £0.00
£15.00 e/w Act Of Kalanisi 6/1 - LOSE £0.00
£30.00 Kings Palace 1/1 - LOSE £0.00
£15.00 e/w Veronica's Pursuit 66/1 - LOSE £0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment