Friday 18 October 2013

Bets 18/10/2013

Chelts 2.10 – Yes yes yes the jumps are nearly back. There are some very good novice hurdlers here. Pure Science 3/1 was one for the notebook last year and the market also seems to think has a chance despite having no experience. I’ll dosh out my first AP bet on the Neptune Chelts 2014 40/1.

Chelts 2.40 – On paper Third Intention wins by 7 lenghts. Desai Jnr is not having it and is convincing me Rebel Fitz is the one to be one. I’ve seen his last few races and he has won them so so easily. However he has beaten noting of note. Third Intention on the other hand running with the likes of Captain Conan and Dynaste. And impossible to write Tarquin De Seuil off. A horse who finished very close to My Tent or Yours. I’m not touching a 3 horse race. And won’t cry if don’t double money on RF.

Haydock 2.55 – I’m sticking with these Nurseries. I love them even though are hard to solve. I’m keen on the favourite here – Meadway 4/1. I have him rated at least 8lb higher than the BHA.

Chelts 3.15 – I tried to stay away. I could not find a big price. The market looks right with Captain Sunshine 4/1 and Viking Blond 8/1 at top of it.

Chelts 4.25 – Lac Fontana 4/6 is a couple leagues above anything in this

Haydock 5.10 – Modern Tutor 10/3 might get done by a 3yr old but willing to take the risk that Moore will win the race. Strong form


Caulfield Cup – Segal has gone for Dandino 9/1. Quest for Peace 33/1 worth a nibble I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment