Monday 28 October 2013

Bets 28/10/2013

Gutted missed all the racing at the weekend but glad Kingston Hill bolted up as the 40’s I took on betfair for the Derby are now looking immense. Australia still looks the one to beat at this point though. Triple Crown?

Naas 1.45 – Oscar’s Well 9/4 gets 7lb from Realt Mor as does Alderwood. With no McCoy on Alderwood I have to go with Oscars Well


Naas 2.15 – If Rule The World 13/8 is fit he wins. Simple. Morris horses not running well so you’d be cautious. 

4 comments:

  1. Australia looks deece. If 50s was available for triple crown I might take it, but the reality is (post Camelot) he will probably go to the Arc rather than the Leger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess it will all depend on how develops over winter. I'll wait to see what Matthew Tester says in this 2yr review in January. He was the reason I backed Kingston Hill AP for the derby. O'B has a number of interesting ones for next year and he will have to have something bloody good to beat Treve in the Arc if stays in training...

      Delete
  2. Hydrogen, Australia, Gold Ship. I'm not buying the Epiphanea hype - doesn't look good enough now, let alone next year with no wfa benefits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got a few AP positions on Hydrogen! Gutted has dirty scope few days ago. The Japanese horse, agree needs to have won all 3 legs of the triple crown to be worthy :) Gold Ship I'm not following, but will have a look. The one I am gagging to see is Zarkash!

      Delete