Thursday 6 February 2014

Bets 06/02/2014

Feel a good day for SBS today coming on.

Meydan 3.15 – 3 on the list, and not sure which way to turn. Alnashmy 8/1 nearly landed me a solid 14/1 couple weeks ago and has to go close again. Tamarkuz let me down last time but definitely has potential. Dragon Falls 8/1 could be on a silly mark on this surface.

Meydan 4.25 – Reckon one of the De Kock chicks will probably win, but I’m always a fan of taking a 3yr old allowance and backing proven horses on Tapeta so has to be Wedding Ring 5/1. All the money seems to be for Ihtimal as is 8lb better rated than Wedding Ring so probably will win but guess can’t back both at the prices.

Meydan 5.05 – Initially when I saw this race I thought I’d be quids in as saw Star Empire in the line up. Then I saw Certerach. Then I saw Excellent Result and after further history Tenenbaum. Hmm.  Certerach won be decent dollar last time and in that race Excellent Result from a wide draw had far far too much to do and did really well to finish 4th and I think from a better draw can definitely turn the tables if does not get trapped in and stays the extra distance. Tenenbaum might struggle from the draw and so is probably not worth chancing. And then we have Star Empire who is always there or there abouts. Ran a cracker last time. I really don’t know how to pick the winner from these 3 or 4 so maybe be bolshie and hit a tricast!

Meydan 5.40 – Excited to see how Dunaden gets on, but have to wait till run on Tapeta before backing. Looks too far for Zahee. Prince Bishop has a lot to do on form with Hunters Light. Surfer and Prince Alzain surely can’t win from the draw. I think on paper African Story 3/1 beats Hunters Light and the only other danger if takes to Tapeta is Artigiano 12/1


Meydan 6.15 – The favourite looks decent enough, but too short I reckon. Based on last few runs, LeDrakkar could look to have run badly and perhaps he did, but at 66/1 I’m willing to chance that back in handicap company he will go mighty close. He has a pretty bad draw but could be another decent outsider! Similar story for Dux Scholar 12/1

2 comments:

  1. 36/1 tricast thank you very much! Had ur big boy e/w too, short head! Ur def on the right lines dude...keep up the good work! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ! I managed to 72/1 on my tricast by taking the price on B365. Boom. A 66/1 in the same day would have been awesome. Thought Le Drak was going to place. Actually think he could have won that if went a bit earlier too. Would have been a dream!

      Delete