Saturday 8 February 2014

Bets 08/02/2014

I probably should only ever punt at Meydan looking at the bucks it’s making me. 72/1 tricast on Thursday and 40/1 winner last Saturday. Happy days….

Tom Pricewise Segal has gone for two today:
Newbury 3.35 – Poet 40/1
Lingfield 3.45 – Iptisam 8/1

Here goes…
Newbury 1.50 – Upswing 3/1 probably would have won last time out and looks to have best form. Worried about Andy Kelly but hopefully McCoy can work his magic. Ryden Pynes on paper with Whisper as a marker ought not to bother him, but knowing my luck…

Newbury 2.25 – If Al Ferof 13/8. Katkenko needs to find 8lb. Tough ask I reckon.

Newbury 3.00 – Dodgin Bullets 11/8 looks pretty decent. At the weights Raya Star nearly got my attention as was only 5 lengths behind DB and now gets a 5lb pull, but DB beat him very easily. Module might also be dangerous running with less weight, but pah lets go for it

Newbury 3.35 – Segal’s pick is interesting based on his win at newbury but no other form to back it up. This is clearly hard. If I had to punt I’d try Cheltenian 9/1 and Smashing 14/1. Both could be pretty well handicapped. I think Segal might have back Cheltenain antepost which means I would have already done so too. Irish Saint is obviously still well handicapped and probably worthy fav. I backed Deep Trouble AP, but not overly convinced anymore

Lingfield 3.45 – Hmm, reckon Perfect Pasture 4/1 will try to get out quickly and based on last performance and just hope Gibbons doesn’t balls it up and stay against the rail as I’ve seen so many do that here and get merked! Might be one for back to lay on betfair for safety.


No comments:

Post a Comment