Thursday 9 April 2015

Bets 09/04/2015

I know I should not be betting on the jumps, but I can't help it :) Normally you should avoid horses who had hard races at Cheltenham, but it was 4 weeks ago which is longer than normal.

1.40 Aintree - Joses Hill 13/8 was the best of these in the Arkle and won very easily at the Festival last year

2.15 Aintree - I expect a quick double from Hendo with Hargam 8/11 winning.

2.50 Aintree - I think I hate Silviniaco Conti. I thought had a decent place chance at Cheltenham. Was awful. The horses he beat in this last year weren't great. On form Holywell wins this, but I'm going on weight and banking on a Henderson treble with Ma Filleule 4/1. She loves Aintree and at the weights beats Holywell. No doubt SC will break me again!

3.25 Aintree - Artic Fire 15/8 has the best form

4.05 Aintree - On The Fringe 4/1 looked immense at Chelts. Warne last years winner is of interest but OTF will be top of class for next year or so I reckon.

4.45 Aintree - Next Sensation 8/1 is a massive e/w price. He romped the Grand Annual.

5.15 Aintree - Call The Cops 7/1 when you've robbed the bookies

No comments:

Post a Comment