Tuesday 14 June 2016

Bets 14/06/2016

I was up for some big wins this week, but they've all been rained off. Gutting. Worse I've only had 3 and a half hours sleep. Rain and work getting in the way retirement :)

We won't really know what the ground is like until the first race tomorrow. Going reports are always wrong so all bets are at huge risk. Big names have been pulled out this week so it must be soft despite the RP says good to soft.

Ascot 2.30 - Mulled over for a while. Tepin is being written off because of the ground, but that's reckless as is a G1 soft ground winner, but the lack of Lasix is a worry. Endless Drama held by Belardo. Estorique is solid, but run comes 10 days after prep. Kodi Bear is firmly held by Belardo. Ervedya has every chance and goes well at Ascot on the round track, but this on the 1m Straight on very soft ground. With a pacemaker and Toomore likely to provide more than enough pace for Belardo. So Belardo 9/2 £50 for me. Coral really think Estorique will win as 11/2 and other firms are 15/2

Ascot 3.05 - This is a tough one. I can't back Caravaggio at the price when know is not a soft horse racer. Mehmas is decent as beat my previous fancy Global Applause over this distance but has to be doubts about ground. I backed Yalta 14/1 antepost but can't be sure ground will suit now. Really because of the ground Psychedelic Funk 6/1 £50 has to be the angle. Using Ambuguity as the formline you could argue PF beats Cara, but Cara is very well touted but I've made my choice against the top 2 in the field. The only other that interests me in Mokarris 9/1 £25 e/w as hit 91 RPR on debut which is very good

Ascot 3.40 - No Acapulco, No Goldream, No Sole Power. 3 solid CD winners out due to ground. Frankly. Mecca's Angel, Jungle Cat are the shortlist Profitable. Meccas Angel has been hacked at due the price. People are writing was unlucky not to beat Profitable last time. Ha. Did they watch the race? Clearly not! I did as I lumped on Profitable and I genuinely think has the better of Meccas Angel, but the ground, yes might turn the tables. I already have ANTEPOST Profitable 5/1 £50, so guess it does not matter that I think Mecca might do him. I heart a formline and so Jungle Cat 20/1 £50 e/w who runs well here and is not too far off Profitable based on last time out and is fresher and I think has a huge chance e/w therefore.

Ascot 4.20 - Hmm. Good ground and would have smashed The Gurkha. Instead £50 on Awtaad 15/8. Looks a very very classy horse but that could be said for many of these!

Ascot 5.00 - Dermot Weld & Ascot = Silver Concorde 13/2 £50

Ascot 5.35 - Need to pay attention for drawbias and this is tough but lets go Tomily 12/1 £25 e/w. Mister Trader 9/2 £50 has formline with Caravaggio


Tomily/Jungle Cat £15 e/w double.
Profitable/Atwaad £25 double
Mister Trader/Caravaggion £25 double
Belardo, Profitbale, P Funk, Silver Concode £25 placed Quad
Follow Money Acc - Endless Drama, Van Der Decken, Pearl Secret £5 doubles, £5ew quad
All selections e/w 6fold x 8lines £2.50e/w
Bel, PF, Profit, Awtadd, silver, tom - trebs, quad, five,sixfolds £112.50

No comments:

Post a Comment