Thursday 16 June 2016

Bets 16/06/2016

Yesterday started so well but ended badly. Today is hard I think. Struggling.

2.30 Ascot - I've been keen on Global Applause for months. I'm not convinced is a banker on this ground and this competition but I'm sticking with it. GA 5/2 £100

3.05 - This is seriously tough, but look there's one formline that stands out and that Galileos Gold/Atwaad. Therefore going with Blue De Vega 6/1 £50. Lots of money for Prize Money

3.40 - Architecture on OR is like a stone ahead, but she only ran 13days ago in the Oaks so I can't do. I want to, but I just can't. Even Song 11/4 £50 ran behind Swiss Range who is solid. If that race was over 1m4f reckon would have won. Moore just needs to make sure does not let Architecture get too much of a lead

4.20 - Hmm. Order of St Geroge is top rated by 6lbs. Won the Irish St Leger by 11 lengths and the trial for it on soft very easily too. No reason to take on.

5.00 - I don't really fancy anything is this. Out and About 8/1 well backed, Palawan 66/1 drawn wrong side, but if reproduces from behind Galileo Gold is absolutely chucked in. Pacodali 40/1 also good form behind Awtaad.

5.35 - Again. hmmm. Shaaoh 5/1 has been smashed. Primivto 7/1 is chucked in. Bloody Harrisson 12/1 has cost me so much money following him. Guy Fawkes 9/1 is owned by the queen. ARGH. what to do? Think will go Primivto

Global App, Even Song, OOSG Treble
Architecture, OOSG Double
Out and About, Primivito Double
Prize Money, Out and About Double
Global, Even Song, OOST, Out and About, Primivito four/ ew five folds
Global,  Blue De La Vega, Even Song, OOST, Out and About, Primivito ew six fold




1 comment:

  1. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...
    Bookmakers Online

    ReplyDelete