Friday 19 March 2021

Bets 19.03.2021 - Chelts Day 4

1.20 JCB - Only been interested in Zanahiyr in the run up. Should have backed Antepost but for soem reason did not!

Zanahiyr 6/4


1.55 County Hurlde - I was going to back Champagne GOld at 14s but price crashed to 7s. Suspect due to the supberg Blackmore. Instead from the same formline I will go with Eclair De Beaufeu.

Was travelling the best in the county hurdle couple years back. I think has improved since. Went very close in the Grand Annual last year. In the last race was not given a hard time at all until jumped the last so will finish much better and sure Jack knows not to go too early

I thought really hard about Third TIme Lucky. Guess the For Pleasure did okay but still so far of 1st and 2nd and Botox was pulled up so the Chelts form he has not fully flourished.

Anna Burina was intesting at 100/1

Gowel ROad is chucked in in my books based on that last race. HAs a huge chance.

Gowel Road 14/1ew

Eclair De Beaufeu 9/1 ew

  rfc


2.30 Albert Barlett - 

Golden Doyen is intesting. Trainer thinks has come under the radar at a big price. It didn't travel or jump well over C&D, the hill was a challenge and on ratings it should have won anyway. It beat flooring potter in handciap but was giving 13lb, and clearly FLooring as imprived every race after but not seen that in GD.

Fakiera looks like the obvious AB horse and I think can turn the tables on Staller. Came from  long way back and not given a hard time.

The Other I must back is Threeunderfive. Got good sped rating, improving rapidly and form of last race is looking good.

Fakeira 5/1

Threeunderfive 11/1 ew

rfc


3.05 Gold Cup.

I have Minell Indo Antepost in an acca but not as a single. Clearly form has been franked.

This has to be about whether something improves past Al Boum who ceilinged on 175

Royal P is improving of course but surely can't improve that much on this ground?

Native comes here in solid form but ground against and even if upto 6lbs better since last GC can't turn tables with ABP

Champ has beaten Minello Indo who beaten by Kemboy who beaten by A Plus Tard who came from so far back to win last time out. Was a serious performance.

The other formline is Frodon. Beat a decent bunch as Kempton includng Santini. Nicholls could have a decent day and we could see a female jockey 1-2 today. Would be immense

A Plus Tard 3/1

Frodon 16/1ew

rfc


3.40 -Hunters Chase. It Came To PAaS Antepost and Stand Up and Fight.

I kicked myself for not bothering about this race last year. Had I have looked I would have seen ICTP beating BIllaway. Not making the same mistake twice. Looking thorugh from Stand Up and Fight beet Billway and It Came TO Pass this season. Granted beat Billiway with fe lbs and a mistkae at the lasst but looks to have improved a lot over the years.


It Came to Pass ANTEPOST 10/1

Stand up and Fight 12ew

rfc


4.15 - Mares Chase - Shattered Love.

I thought about fave backing. I thought about Coolvery as lots of form franks, but Shattered Love is  C&D winner with the ground and distance perfect.

Magic Of Light on paper at the weights wins thought right? Hmm. 

Shattered Love 13/2 ew

Magic of light 16/1ew

Rfc


4.50 - Martin Pipe - Martinhal the unexposed improver

At about 1am this morning I backed Dream Berry and Amour De Nuit. I was not drunk and I don't remember doing it. I'm not cashing out in case had good logic, but I can't work it out now. Maybe was A dream about a night love. Anyway... back to calling the winner.

Martinhal's form is on show as race he won producing winner on marks that makes me think this one is well handicapped.

Gentleman De Mee could be anything. Can't work out if well handicapped or not, but given crash I assume is. I might back it with some other faves.

Martinhal 22/1ew

rfc with Gentleman


Couple of doubles

Billaway/Gentleman double.

Champagne GOld/Fakier double


Shed load of accas as well with above selcation

No comments:

Post a Comment