Friday 26 March 2021

Bets 27.03.21

 Early season always tough for me as I try to play formlines, but as always let's crack it. Post Aintree starts to come together.


I've given up on PnL. I just don't have time. I can see from the only two betting accounts I use now I'm up £1k since start of the year so all good.


Doncaster 2.00 - There's 9lb separating this field ignoring the rock bottom Striding Edge. 

On current ratings Space Traveller wins this. 4lb clear on rating and a course winner. I think I'd feel better if had a notable jockey booking though.

Varian farms the race but with strong favourites and whilst Father of JAzz has strong AW form yet to be seen on turf.

Monthatam was imprioving quickly last year expect for last race. I backed a lot of Haggas runners backend of last year  most of which flopped. Given he is 2-2 already this season supsect this is the likley winner.

The outsider I'm going to back is Trais Fluors. I feel like should maybe have won the Listed race at Navan last summer and was travelling really well in the G3 Clipper before not finding much off the bridle. He was highly touted for Fabre. Condon couldn't get the best out of him so it's a punt but maybe Channon can. At peak this nag has the best ratings in the field

Trais Flours 33/1ew

Monthatam 7/2 win


Doncaster 2.35 - I feel this lacks depth. I can't see many decent improving nags or maybe I've lost my vision. Maybe is Poet's Lady?

Last few years low draw has been the place to be. Total gamble playing it like this as can of course change year to year and who knows what watering might happen. Saw some videos suggesting gorund was like concrete few days back!

As I can't see anything improving to win this, will look for an exposed horse on a decent mark , with fitness and decent enough run last time out. And yes lowish draw.

Obviously if Aquitted bounces back to form it wins but don't think necessarily worth the punt.

Dawaaleeb running well enough at the moment should enjoy the return to turf here. Was 4th in this a couple years back and 5lbs lower should see him go close.

Howzer Black takes more explaining but this claimer has ridden two blinders on HB at Ayr and I think can go close here. Form of last race working out well even if only a c5 race, pulled lengths clear of 3rd.

Dawaaleeb 16/1ew

Howzer Black 28/1ew

Poets Lady 10/1 win


Doncaster 3.10 - Even though same C&D winners of this are drawn high. But I remember Beloved Love switching from high to middle few years back and even Auxerre last year moved otward middle/low where ground is maybe quicker. Guess maybe in this race horses have the class to overcome the draw? Who knows. Not me.

This race generally goes to an improving sort and I can only really see 4 (Haaqey, Brenfdor Hope, Danhay and maybe Eastern World)

None of them looked more impressive though than Brentford Hope who toyed his oppoenents last time out and only ip

You know me though, got to find a big ew and at 66/1 Graphite stands out massively. Okay draw not great and been off for a long time, but Kent excelled with Ataser last year and I knew was really well handicapped. It was there on paper for everyone to see. As is this. Just pipped by the Rev in a G3, if can rev this one up after a long absnece must have a good ew shout. 

Brentford Hope 9/1 ew

Graphite 66/1ew


Doncaster 3.45 - IF Brando breaks well e wins.

Brando 5/1


Doncaster 4.55 - Leroy Leroy chucked in. I was really keen on this at Chelts in Nov, but a total flop. back ovr 10f is really well in if tuned up.

Leroy Leroy 11/1 ew


Doncaster 5.25 - Hot Team 6/1


------------

Fell asleep and not time to look at cards as planned :(

 

2.40 Meydan - WIldman JAck 15/2ew


3.30 Meydan - Lord NOrth 13/8


4.50 Meydan - I backed Gifts of Gold 50/1 but been told can't win! go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment