Thursday 3 May 2012

Bets 03/05/2012 - No Bets

Colour Vision was absolutely superb yesterday and I was naive to think his super staying effort behind Fame and Glory would be curbed by the AW @ Kempton. Desai Jnr was not so naive. Thankfully Gusto's competitors were slightly held back by the surface, although I did call 1,2,3 in that race.

Still feeling cautious on the betting front, but inevitably that will all change at the weekend. THE CLASSICS ARE HERE!!! The ground gamble continues and my ante post bets continue to flop, but I still have a few cheeky ones left in including Top Offer and Born To Sea

Whilst I can't add any betting value today, I am hoping those of you love Ascot will absolutely heart the New Furlong Club. This is as close to VIP as I'll get in the immediate future, although arguably I'm just paying more, so no resemblance to VIP at all...





No comments:

Post a Comment