Tuesday 8 May 2012

Week 12: Update on Ban Jay Desai

Initial Pot: £1500.00. Total Staked: £16,083.78, Total Returned: £19,607.26  = Profit: £3,523.48

The bridge across the boggy marsh from the jumps to the flat has cost me nearly £900 in the last month. Yes, it’s all profit, but yes, it’s painful, demoralising, annoying, expensive, frustrating, and worst of all Tom Segal has lost something like 32 bets in a row (excluding each-way wins). I’ve been looking forward to the flat for a while, and now I wish it had never come. The ground has not helped and Ballydole’s bloody pacemakers are popping up all over the place, again.

I just need to recompose and go back to basics. My stakes are wavy, confidence low and Pricewise aren’t helping. I’m nowhere near being banned by any bookie at the moment, but I always knew this would be a long term game with the stakes I started with. And yes after 6 weeks, I thought this would be easy peasy. Just need a cheeky little outsider in the Chester Cup tomorrow get me going again J


No comments:

Post a Comment