Sunday 10 February 2013

Bets 10/02/2013

If Vago Collonges rocked in yesterday I’d be looking at thousands, but instead I over leveraged all my accs with him and put a double bet on him and he flopped, albeit came second D’oh. None of my big shots came in but most of the favs came in and I had £30 on My Tent or Yours. I knew he was decent so my 20/1 antepost for Chelts looks good now, although there are still some solid horses in that line up.

Exeter 2.30 – Puffin Billy 4/7. I reckon I’ll put a big wedge on at sit back and watch the rest of the races today

Total Staked £166.88, Total Returned £0.00

£66.88 Puffin Billy 4/7 - LOSE £0.00
£100.00 Puffin Billy 4/7 - LOSE £0.00

2 comments:

  1. Vago let me down like a tonne of bricks! Lol...nevermind. I was gutted Puffin didn't win yesterday due to ante post bets etc. Not sure what to make of it really, and the old jock nearly fell off at one point?

    My Tent Or Yours...wow. Excellant, i was just angry i did not lump on it but the race was nuts with all those other horses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, frustrating couple of days. There was definately some value accs to be had on Sat including MTOY. It's funny how I can say I really like this horse and put Vago, a hype horse in the acc ahead of him. Well, that's punting!

      Delete