Saturday 13 April 2013

Bets 13/04/2013

Really really quick write up.

Tom Pricewise Segal has tipped:

Doncaster 2.20 - Gabrial 4/1
Doncaster 3.30 - Move In Time 10/1, Yeeoow 14/1

Hopefully I'll find some time later to have a go, if not, GL!

12.40pm (Bali time) update...

2.20 Donny - Stick with Segal

2.55 Donny - Chance that Merchant of Dubai 20/1 will bounce back to form. Best handicapped horse in race, but Goldie reckons he'll need this run.

3.30 Donny - I can't seem to back Jack Dexter when he wins! think ground is too quick and surely can't win this off top weight. Hats off if he does! This needs a comb through but I don't have time. I reckon it's worth a chance on Colonel Mak 25/1 to repeat last year's victory.

2.30pm (Bali time) update...

4.05 Donny - I thought I'd found a peach with Albaqaa as RP estimated it to be 10/1. Gutted to find it was 8/1 yesterday but only 4/1 now. No value left but still worth a punt

4.40 Donny - I like Lewisham. Not sure what is doing hanging around in this company. Ought to hack up.

2.05 Kempton - The first 5 in the draw all ended up on my shortlist without draw being a factor. Gona go for the biggest price one Brave Echo 16/1 despite liking Glen Moss & Head of Steam nearly as much!



No comments:

Post a Comment